Short stories about love, family, sharks and gangsters to get you through your day… and night. All for .90p
This collection of ten short stories contains everything you could want from blind love to a distinctly flavoured restaurant ‘review’, and many points in between. The stories are:
- Lembit & Elika in Love They adore each other and always will, no matter what is happening around them.
- Big Bob A rabbit hunting trip throws the groom and his father-in-law to be together.
- Kerrigan’s Streak How would you deal with dumb luck?
- Cyborg Mum They say you can choose your friends but you can’t choose your family…
- Janssen Stand Down! In space, no one can hear you vote.
- Goût Galaxy-wide cuisine was in the grip of the “good honest food” fad again.
- Christ in a Chair Being Christ was a more interesting than being Jonathan Craig Brewster Baynes.
- Sharks! The shark’s just nudged my back!
- Haring Down the Hill A boy, his bike, a girl and a smoke.
Also from Nöel Frances Murphy: The Water Meadow Man – a novel about hope set in the 1970s.